29. March 2013 11:03
Spring Breaks You Might NOT Want
- You break into a green Easter Egg and realize it was not hard boiled!
- Little Johnny's broken leg from that first jump on that new trampoline that you didn't want Daddy to buy!
- Spring break camping with your grandparents who both smells like mothballs and snore!
- Coming down with Mono AND Chicken Pox the day before you leave.
- On the road with your favorite girl for a spring break to Florida and you get a flat tire, no spare, it's raining, luggage falls in a mud puddle, and the police stops to check on you and he finds a bag of weed in the back seat.
- My friends went to Jamin' Leather for spring break and I got nothing but a lousy Bike Week t-shirt from 2001.
- Went to Myrtle Beach for spring break and ended up on an episode of Myrtle Manor!
Think Spring Colors!
Bright, vibrant colors are the hottest trend in spring apparel and Jamin' Leather has the selection you have been looking for. Purple is extremely popular this year and we have 20 different styles to choose from. We also offer great looking pink, blue and the ever trendy red styles. And don't forget, Jamin' Leather has the biggest selection of white leather anywhere. If you just want to see a variety of colors visit our multi-colored men's apparel and women's multi-color apparel pages available on our website.
14. September 2012 11:12
If you follow the fashion magazines and blogs, you already know that leather is one of the most talked about trends for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. Leather jackets never go out of style, but leather dresses and skirts are staging a huge comeback. Leather pants and leggings are also very popular with trendsetters.
Black leather is hotter than ever right now. The all leather look is very popular, but so is the trend of incorporating leather with a mix of other fabrics. Look for the informed fashionista to accent their wardrobe with leather accessories like gloves or handbags, especially in black.
Here is a small sampling of online articles about the latest leather fashion trends. These sites have no affiliation with Jamin' Leather. They are fashion magazines, bloggers and reporters with an interest in the popularity of leather. More...
5. July 2012 16:11
OMG It's HOT! Last summer was a scorcher and it looks like this year won't be any better. Just in case you having trouble recognizing the signs, we put the following list together.
You know it's Hot When...
- You need a spatula to remove yourself from that lounge chair.
- Hot water comes out of both taps.
- You volunteer for overtime because your work is air-conditioned.
- The vegetables from your garden are already cooked when you pick them.
- The birds are using potholders to pulls worms from the ground.
- You burn your fingers when you unzip your jeans.
- Chickens are laying hard-boiled eggs.
- Cows are giving evaporated milk.
- Your car overheats before you start it.
- Your shoes stick to the asphalt when you cross the parking lot.
- You look forward to visiting your Mother-in-law in Alaska.
It's way too freakin' hot. What do you do about it? More...
22. June 2012 14:32
We love the 4th of July. What can be more fun than celebrating the birth of our country with family and friends? In the spirit of the holiday, we have compiled a list of fun (and not so fun) activities to help you get the most out of your Independence Day.
Fun 4th of July Activities
- Shooting off fireworks
- Game of corn-hole (bean toss for you Yankees) in the park
- July 4th parade
- Ribs, steak or chicken on the bbq
- Outdoor festivals and concerts
- Watermelon, pie or hotdog eating contest
- Beer and more beer!
- Savings on leather apparel
Lame 4th of July Activities
- Cleaning out the garage
- Road-kill barbeque with the redneck bros
- Quilting Bee with Nana
- Dr. Phil marathon on TV
- Spending $200 on sparklers
- Playing canasta with your in-laws
- Paying too much for your riding leathers
Jamin' Leather will be open on the 4th of July. Customer service will be available from 10am to 5pm. Stop by if you are in the area. Happy 4th of July!
31. May 2012 12:33
The Myrtle Beach Spring Bike Rally is just a memory, but we had a blast while it lasted. Everyone have a great time and so far Jamin' Leather raised over $5,500 for the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Program. Check out the photo galleries for some awesome pictures from the rally.
We would like to thank everyone who came out to Jamin' Leather and we look forward to seeing you again for the Fall Rally.
18. May 2012 10:56
After a rainy start, the spring rally is going full throttle. Bikes are everywhere and Jamin' Leather is one of the larger rally hotspots in town. We have a whole lot going on. Here is the rundown on spring events, now through Sunday the 27th.
Bike Week Welcome Center - For all the latest rally news, stop by the all new Bike Week Welcome center. We have information, vendors, concessions and more!
Bikini Bike Wash - Have you bike washed by a beautiful girl. It's FREE, but your donations will help the American Red Cross. This is one of our more popular events.
$20 Biker Tarot Readings by Jennifer - Explore your future with an in-depth Tarot Card Reading. Jennifer will startle and amaze you with her insight.
FREE Hot Dogs - Goat Ministries are here to share their love and the spirit of Christ along with FREE hotdogs.
FREE Fresh Cookies - Freedom Riders are baking fresh chocolate chip cookies on site for your pleasure and consumption. More...
7. May 2012 11:01
Starting May 19th 2012... Once again it's that time of the year where bike week starts and boy do we have a bunch of events planned for you. If this is your first time here in Myrtle Beach for bike week, you will surely have an experience of a lifetime! There are plenty of events going on all week long that will make you want to come back year after year. For more information about this year's events visit us at MBEventGuide.com or download a printable copy of our 2012 Spring Event Guide listing all area events thru the 4th of July.
Although there are dozens of great places around the beach to enjoy yourself during the rally, here is just a partial list of what is going on at Jamin' Leather. See the Spring Event Guide for more details. More...
13. April 2012 15:18
Get Your FREE Visitors Guide Today
Are you planning a trip to the Myrtle Beach area? Maybe you have plans to attend the Spring Rally, or perhaps you are vacationing with family or friends? Then you won't want to miss out on this amazing FREE offer. For a limited time, we are giving away a special vacation package valued at over $30.
This package includes a FREE cotton head wrap, 2 FREE admission tickets to the Penthouse Club and a $10 coupon for the new Jamin' Leather Myrtle Beach location (other limits apply). JUST IN... while supplies last you get discount tickets to the Medieval Times Tournament Dinner Show and anything else we may find to tickle your fancy. Simply add to your shopping cart and get this FREE package before you visit Myrtle Beach. Note: If you only order this free welcome packet a minimum s/h charge will apply. From now on Jamin' Leather will be seeking out other area free promotions to include.
6. April 2012 09:23
Easter is Sunday, April 8 and we would like to wish all our customers a very happy holiday.
Roxie (one of our outstanding customer service agents) gave up chocolate for Lent and can't wait for Easter to finally arrive so she can bite the ears of a great big chocolate bunny. We asked Roxie and other Jamin' Leather staff members to share their favorite Easter treats.
Favorite Easter Treats
- Peeps - It doesn't feel like Easter without some brightly colored marshmallow chicks. Jamin' Jamie likes his Peeps stale and chewy... maybe 'cuz he's so old and stale himself!
- Chocolate Bunny - No cheap, knockoff bunny for us. We want the good stuff.
- Creme Eggs - You can never eat one without getting goo all over your chin.
- Edible Easter Grass - Say what? Easter grass you can eat?! Why?
- Jelly Beans - Gourmet only! Like amaretto, key lime pie, strawberry shortcake, orange creamsicle...
- Peanut Butter Eggs - Just 'cuz it's bigger than a normal Reese's cup.
- Pastel M&Ms - Sure, they taste exactly like a regular M&M, but the colors are so much fun.
- Malted Eggs - Plain or chocolate coated. Yum either way.
- Truffles - The pinnacle of chocolaty perfection.
What are you hoping to see in your Easter Basket on Sunday morning?
16. March 2012 15:34
Jamin' Jamie was standing at the end of the rainbow and a leprechaun gave him a handful of gold coins to "sweeten" the deal for YOU! In celebration of St. Patrick's Day we are giving away a FREE cotton skull cap ($6.99 value) and 3 FREE Gold Chocolate Coins* (priceless) for all our chocoholic friends. This dew rag / skull cap is perfect for hiding unsightly helmet hair and comes in a variety of colorful styles and patterns as available. This offer is only available this week only. No purchase necessary but shipping and handling if not purchasing any other leather goods.
This offer expires at midnight on Thursday, March 22. Don't forget. With your purchase you still have an opportunity to WIN a new Leather Jacket (up to $150 value) with any purchase made before March 31st! See prior email for details.
To take advantage of this offer, simply CLICK HERE and "add to cart". Continue shopping Jamin' Leather or proceed directly to the checkout. Happy St. Patrick's Day!